NDVSB Federal Program
Benefits Of The NDVSB/AAFES eMarketplace For Federal Agencies
The NDVSB/AAFES eMarketplace is available to all federal agencies. We launched with the Department of Defense first, as it directly supports the Department of Air Force First Look Program. We started with making sure we successfully deployed the NDVSB/AAFES eMarketplace to meet the goals of Major General Holt, but Air Force bases have begun to see the benefits that the NDVSB/AAFES eMarketplace brings to their government purchase card holders, contract officers, and resource advisors. The big picture and vision is for federal agencies to utilize NDVSB as the vehicle to centralize all purchasing and market research activity.
Features Of The NVDSB/AAFES eMarketplace For Buyers:
- Each base, installation, or agency has their OWN privately branded NDVSB/AAFES eMarketplace
- This is NOT a commercial site – it is accessed via the Exchange Business Delivery website, providing confidence to shop backed by the security of AAFES
- The eMarketplace is built for ease of use – cardholders are preloaded, and the entire supply chain is standardized, providing a complete, secure purchasing process where the buyer pays the certified small business suppliers directly
- The ONLY Federal eMarketplace offering service suppliers – available via ‘Key Word” search, all service suppliers have easily accessible capability statements
- Supplier’s 889 compliance forms are readily available for review
- The cost for suppliers to participate is less than any of the other federal eMarketplace, with all AAFES proceeds going back into the “quality of life” force multiplier – MWR program!