Thank you to all Billion Dollar Roundtable Members for your commitment and support of diverse-owned businesses. We want to especially thank the BDR Members who currently work with ePS-NDVSB diverse suppliers, including:
• The Boeing Co.
• CDW Corp.
• Cummins Inc.
• Exelon Corp.
• Ford Motor Co.
• Johnson & Johnson
• Kaiser Permanente
• Merck & Co. Inc.
• Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
ePS-NDVSB diverse suppliers are equipped with ePS eConnect Technology, built to integrate directly with any 3rd party eProcurement software or ERP, providing BDR Members with significant benefits.
All ePS-NDVSB diverse suppliers can:
- Integrate into any 3rd party eProcurement System or ERP including: Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, UniMarket, ESM, SAP, Oracle and many more
- Support all purchasing and financial processes
- Maintain a large SKU hosted or punchout catalog within any 3rd party eProcurement System
- Receive electronic purchase orders, which are processed and sent to a national wholesaler/distributor immediately without manual intervention
- Receive encrypted credit card, pCard, or ghost card information in a PCI-Compliant environment
- Send einvoices or summary bills that can be pushed into any 3rd party eProcurement System or ERP
- Provide level III line-item detail on every invoice
ePS-NDVSB is proud to support Arizona Industries for the Blind (AIB). For over 65 years, AIB has provided training, personal, and professional development opportunities through dignified employment to people who are blind or visually impaired throughout Arizona. AIB recognizes and celebrates that each person brings a diverse set of abilities, skill sets, and potential to the organization.
Committed to the mission, AIB is passionate about inspiring individuals who are blind to achieve their maximum potential while providing the highest level of quality and service. AIB is affiliated with National Industries for the Blind (NIB) and operates as an enterprise nonprofit. AIB is an award-winning 3PL, retailer of commercial and DOD (Department of Defense) products, and an ecommerce provider to thousands of customers.
Partnering with an organization like AIB that employs people with disabilities can turn social issues into business opportunities. These opportunities translate into new market opportunities, increase market share, and increase profitability, all the while creating US-based jobs for Americans who are blind.
AIB provides quality products and services to the military, government, and many commercial customers. AIB uses ePS technology to be more efficient and increase productivity. Using this technology lets AIB focus on customer service, 100% customer satisfaction, and additional sales opportunities. This allows AIB to continue to grow and create jobs for Americans who are blind. https://www.azifb.com/about-aib/
Please contact David Steinmetz to learn more about how AIB and ePS-NDVSB can support BDR Members’ mission.
Community and Public Relations Unit Manager